|Balsamic vinegar||½ Cup|
|Boneless pork loin roast||2 Pounds|
|Steak seasoning rub||2 Tablespoons|
|Olive oil||½ Cup|
- Take a bowl and place olive oil in it.
- Dissolve steak seasoning in balsamic vinegar.
- Now stir it in olive oil.
- Place pork into a resalable plastic bag and pour marinade over top.
- Squeeze out air and seal bag.
- Marinate for overnight.
- Now we need a preheat oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degree C.
- Bring a baking dish.
- Place pork into that baking dish along with marinade.
- Bake in preheated oven.
- Basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 145 degrees F or 65 degrees C for 1 hour.
- Now let it roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.